Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog 6

Now is time to move on. I had learned many communication skills in class. This module was actually my last choice because I wanted to take a similar module with my friends from ARTS. As the bid points was way too high, I switched to bid for this module instead.

However, this choice was god-given. If I did not bid for this module, I would not have met friends from the Engine faculty and my own Science faculty. Although we all came from different courses and background,we had fun learning together. Role-playing and interview each other in the grilling sessions were fun as we learned to think from different perspectives.

Majority of us are graduating soon. I hope all of them have time to hone their skills and get the job they wanted. For people like us still have 1 or 2 years more in school, we shall improve and meet in the next seminar-style class? Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petrina,

    It is nice to know you, as well as the rest from the Science Faculty. It is interesting to interact with people from different backgrounds as we are able to gain insights by learning to view things from different perspectives. I am certain that you have learnt much from this modules, made more friends, and are now more prepared for future challenges in life. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours!

    ReplyDelete